Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Austin - Senior 2014

One thing I enjoy the most is photographing seniors and couples.  Don't get me wrong, I love photographing babies too but they are extremely hard to photograph.  It takes a lot of hard work, practice, and safety to ensure you achieve great pictures while keeping baby safe.  That being said, sticking to big people is more of my 'thang.'

So, yesterday I got to travel to the beautiful city of Natchitoches, La.  If you have never been there, you are missing out on a beautiful town.  If you can't ever make it there, just watch Steel Magnolias.  You'll get a little idea of how gorgeous it is.

I was honored to photograph a graduating senior there yesterday.  I had a blast and she was so easy to work with.  Super photogenic! May I add, she had some gorgeous blue eyes!  Not sure why I'm still talking describing this girl to you... Take a look for yourself! #amazing.  <-- yup! I just hashtagged! :)







See the point I was trying to make?! Sooo incredibly pretty!






No comments:

Post a Comment